Music in the Cave Music in the Cave

This animation goes on far too long. There are only a couple of mildly humorous moments. I would not call it a comedy. It is also really slow. However, I don't want to be too hard on you as this is your first long animation. I thought the art was good and the animation was quite good. Good luck with your degree and future animations.

Toby512 responds:

Thanks for the review. There are some improvements that could of been made. Thank you for the compliments too. :)

Death Star 1 and a half Death Star 1 and a half

If it wasn't for the song at the end, this video would be blammed.

Krutches responds:

Thanks for your opinion.

BTS - Class thing - P2 BTS - Class thing - P2

Sympathy...

I didn't know what you meant in your author comments until a while into the video when all the animations just stopped.

I'm not really sure how to score this video. If the video was complete, I'd probably give it at least an 8/10, but as it is, I think I'll give it a 6/10 as the first half is still really enjoyable.

Try to get the complete version uploaded, as I really enjoyed the first half and I'd love to see the second. Good luck!

soccerstars responds:

yeah, thanks I was so pissed at flash when it stuffed up

Clans at War: Black vs. White Clans at War: Black vs. White

Cool idea!

naked-megalodon responds:

Thanks!

NeoLine NeoLine

Another incredibly innovative game. It seemed like a rip-off at snake at the start but the way the items correspond to different maps is a cool idea. The visuals are simple but effective and the music complements it really well. You did it again. An inspirational game. Keep up the good work!

- Cyclus - - Cyclus -

Another incredibly innovative, addictive and fun game. I'm not sure I can think of any criticism other than when I press space to start, my browser scrolls down the page so I have to scroll up again to play the game. Just a slight annoyance, that's all. Keep up the great work.

Tarboy OST - Two's a Part Tarboy OST - Two's a Part

I like Jazz now.

This is absolutely incredible! It is so, so catchy. I have it on loop and I'm smiling away....

I'm actually writing this review a few days after I first heard it, and it's been stuck in my head the whole time. I've been singing it when I've been out walking (when no one's around, of course), and for a song to have that affect on me and for it not to be metal or rock is incredible. It is a phenomenal song.

To be honest, I'm no expert in music. All I know is I didn't like Jazz before I heard this.

Drifting Fantasy Drifting Fantasy

Oozes Creativity

This is an inspirational piece of art, full of mystery and imagination.

I love the way there isn't much happening in the scene, or you can't see the destination (if there even is one). It allows the audience to answer these questions for themselves. What is the person doing inside? Who are they? Where is the balloon going? The picture could be seen as asking the audience the question: "Here is your passport to freedom, now where do you want to go?"

The balloon contraption itself reminds me of Howl's Moving Castle... only in the air.

The use of colour is also fitting as it is colourful, reflecting the incredible joy and wonder of the situation of being above the clouds in the light of the sun. The colour, while being colourful, is not strong or overly bright. This works well with the state of the balloon as it worn, ill-maintained and perilously built.

Overall, this is a incredible piece of art that exceeds all superlatives. It makes me want to be on that balloon.